Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring Cleaning

Oh boy, spring is here and I've been doing some spring cleaning on my blog. Do you like the new look? I'm not sure I can go without a picture at the top but I really love this template. I may try it for a week and see how it feels.

Blogger has a new template designer and I think it makes a world of difference. And I didn't even do anything fancy. I think the text is more reader friendly (it's presentation, not my writing. Unfortunately, you are stuck with that!) and I like the border it puts around pictures! I also like how the blue background matches my shirt. I love that shirt....

It feels so clean around here!

3 comments:

Krista said...

I love it! I have been playing around with mine, too.

Unknown said...

Loving it! It feels like spring. I'm using my iTouch so I really can't comment too much on the font or the layout because it looks small on this screen.

Karley Ziegler Mott said...

LOVE the template...Maybe C & G could use a little makeover, too!