Sunday, June 13, 2010

Breast Left Alone

Today at Target my 5 year old noticed these really tiny bras in women's underwear and said,

"Look Mommy, those look like they would fit me if I had a breast!"

Later at dinner she asked me if I could draw some breasts on a piece of paper so she could cut them out and tape them on her shirt!!!!! ( I was too dumbstruck to mention that I don't wear my breasts on the outside of my shirt...)

I'm not-at-all squeamish about talking breasts, where babies come from, etc.... But I just had no answer for that one.

She's going to hate this story when she is older. 

2 comments:

The Fine Art of Motherhood said...

She is hopefully also going to hate that you have been using such "punny" titles this week -- what's up with that? ;)

Well, Kenz likes to point out bras in stores and loudly say, "Mommy! That's a bra like you wear!" Yes, yes it is...

Christine said...

I know they are terrible aren't they. I just can't help myself...