Friday, October 2, 2009

My Fortress Has Been Breached


So my impenetrable fortress of deer fencing was breached last night.

Actually I left the door open. Really, considering that the deer have not eaten a thing from my garden this year I was surprised they ventured to that spot in the yard at all.

They ate most of the zucchini plant, they stripped that bean tee pee and ate a ton of tomato leaves. The thing that I found really irritating is that apparently deer don't like green tomatoes. And they are stupid to boot. I say this because I found a bunch of green tomatoes with bites out of them. Could they have possibly stopped at one???

They also must have had a terrible time getting out because the fencing all around the garden this morning was loose.

At least it's almost the end of my growing season.

No comments: