Friday, October 2, 2009

And While We Are On The Subject Of Romance Novels


While we are on the subject of Romance Novels I must tell you about my dear friend Stephanie Draven.

I've known her since she says that I flipped my hair at her in the 11th grade ( I actually do not believe this...) Stephanie writes paranormal romance, among other wonderful things. She even once, dedicated a story to me! She's exceedingly intelligent and breathtakingly creative! She's also a gifted writer and I have been the lucky recipient of many a manuscript to read over and offer opinion on.

To be perfectly honest I'd never really heard of paranormal romance. Who knew how Romance novels had changed so much since I read my mom's Harlequin romances when I was 14. She has hydras, dryads and immortals woven together with serious social themes. And sex! Who would imagine those things together? Stephanie would!

She has her first full length novel coming out soon and I'll be sure to tell you when it does! For now, you can visit her at Silhouette Nocturne Bites for her first 2 published novellas!

No comments: