Thursday, September 17, 2009

Holy Cow!!!


If I haven't mentioned it before, I LOVE Stonyfield Farms Yogurt!!!

I can't say enough about it. It's organic and the best tasting yogurt I've found. They are also really big on sustainable practices and they use only real "food" items. No High Fructose Corn Syrup or Artificial Sweeteners here folks!

My favorite is Cream Top Plain topped with fruit, oatmeal or granola and (local) honey. I also adore their Greek style yogurt.

Today, however, Stonyfield Farms achieved a new high on my list for coming out with PUMPKIN PIE SPICE Yogurt for it's seasonal flavor. I love pumpkin flavored things this time of year and this is something I've never seen before. It's one of their low-fat varieties and it tastes like dessert!

I bought 4!

2 comments:

Karley Ziegler Mott said...

I adore pumpkin anything. Sounds good!

I like their Mocha Latte and Lemon flavors.

Christine said...

I'll have to try those!