Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Best $8 You Can Spend On Your Face



Lest anyone think I've stopped shaving my underarms because of all of this environmental garden talk lately (as a friend of my husband's suggested :-)) I'm hear to tell you it isn't so.

In fact, yesterday I went to the (not very expensive) salon where I got a haircut, highlight and got my eyebrows done. I've been having my brows done for about 7 years now. I'm not an-at-all-hairy person so I never thought I needed it before then. But what a difference after they were done! Even if you pluck at home you should try a salon job at some point.

A nicely shaped brow frames your eyes nicely and can make you look better than just about any beauty treatment I can think of. And it's the cheapest beauty treatment I can think of as well. I've spent anywhere from $5-$13 on this service. Even at $13 it is a bargain. Yesterday's brows cost $8. For the unshaped brow novice you don't have to do them as part of another treatment. You can just go for your brows alone. Try it! You owe it to your face.

2 comments:

The Fine Art of Motherhood said...

I agree wholeheartedly! In fact, I'm overdue and tried to get an appointment tonight but called too late -- I'm definitely getting it done tomorrow!!

Christine said...

Oh nice-We'll have beautiful brows together tomorrow night!