Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Take A Nap!


One of my very favorite FREE things to do for myself is TAKE A NAP! I've been doing it since I was a baby and never quite got out of the habit. And (guilty confession coming,) I do it a few times a week still! Actually I shouldn't call it a guilty confession because I don't even feel guilty doing it. My body just runs better if I get a nap in once in a while.

This may seem like a silly thing to blog about but I know there are a bunch of you out there who tell me "you never nap" or "You can't nap" or "You have too much to do." Well tell me this, are you tired? Because I sure am- running after a little one all day, running my eBay business, being a wife and mommy, daughter, friend, granddaughter, running the house and my garden club and just living my life. Trust me, you'll like the world better rested.

Today when I woke my girl up from her nap she said "Mommy, I just want to keep on sleeping."

That's my girl!!!

No comments: