Thursday, October 28, 2010

October 27-29, 1910

October 27, 1910


Met Bess at Phoclaxxx &she got shoes. I got her a c     t & we went to the Harvest social at church. It was decorated with pumpkins and corn stalks. 


W. Rainy, Cold
R. 11:30 
Started to plaster Cora's house. 


For some reason I'm thinking of Bess, in her new shoes (and whatever it was that he got her) walking in to a harvest social decorated with pumpkins and cornstalks-still just a newlywed with new shoes and her arm in his....I bet she was happy.



1st Snow
October 28, 1910


Bess and I picked up wood after supper & I finished the chains on the lamp.


October 29, 1910


Finished one set of 3 lamps for the living room. Went to the athletic at the gym and stopped to Halloween party at Coopers & Bess, Kathy, Clara & I walked home.


W. Colder & 2 inches of snow at 6pm. 
R. 1

And he's a good brother too, walking his sister and his sister-in-law home. 

No comments: