Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hmm...I Don't Even Know What To Title This.

So I have a few jobs that I need to hire people for at work and yesterday I got an interesting resume via email. It was from:

ChetHardPex@email.com

The name on it isn't really Chet, it's worse.... Much worse. But I didn't want to actually tell you this person's email address. And the guy's name isn't even Chet (or the actual name in the email address) he has a normal name.

Is it just me or is this a totally inappriopriate email to use when applying for a job???

So I became one of those prospective employers that you hear about who look on Facebook before hiring someone.

I KNOW!  I always think "Really? they do that???.." But then I answered my own question, YES they do....I couldn't help myself. I had to see who this Mr. Hard Pex was....Who would advertise themselves like this??? His profile wasn't public anyway and I couldn't tell by his picture if his email address was true or not.

Mr Hard Pex isn't being interviewed. He doesn't actually qualify for the job he was interested in thank goodness, because I have to tell you, his way of introducing himself did not impress me much...

I supposed there is that off chance that he is a blog reader of mine and thought I might be impressed after reading my comments about the susage guy.....

No comments: