Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year!

Like my new look? I recently decided to change the theme of this blog just a smidge. I think Living Beautifully, Frugally is something that is pretty ingrained in my makeup-Not something I'm likely to change any time soon. I also sometimes think that the title/theme is one that could be self limiting.

If you've ever seen The Secret or any of the many books on creating your own life and believe in that stuff-And I do (not in a hocus pocusy kind of way-but in the idea that what you put out comes back to you. ) Anyway, I sometimes wonder if Living Beautifully Frugally make sure that I always have to do exactly that!

So I'm changing my focus a little. I'll still be frugal and still report on that in this blog-But I'm going to do it from the perspective that abundance is all around us, all the time, and that it need not be just a monetary pursuit. That I have so much to be thankful for and so much that enriches my life!

So here is to a full and abundant 2009!!

6 comments:

bridgett said...

Happy New Year! One of my resolutions is to visit your blog more often!

The Fine Art of Motherhood said...

Sounds like a great change -- can't wait to read more!

Karley Ziegler Mott said...

Happy New Year to you, Christine! I adore the new blog appearance. My favorite colors! I also like the new title/focus.

Christine said...

Thanks Karley! I thought those colors looked great together!

Teamcarbone said...

Cheers to that! Abundance is all around us but sometimes we get stuck in our own head too much to notice. I'm looking forward to the New Year and your new blog. ;)

Christine said...

I could not agree more Kristin!