Sunday, October 30, 2011

Trick-or-Treating at The Genesee Country Village & Musem


Today we went to the Trick-Or-Treat event at The Genesee Country Village & Museum with our friends Deanna & Drew and Kristin & Michael & all of our girls! We had a blast. It was $5 a child (adults were free!) and included games, candy, the beautiful village some crafts, and even a haybale maze and bounce house!


We listened to a scary story at the Pioneer Farmstead (yes, I've slept on that bed!)



Could you want for a better backdrop for this activity... I don't think so!



Just like their Mommas....



Mother and Daughter Witches. We decicded we were bad witches... Actually my girl decided that. Since I work there, everyone probably thought the hat was appropriate...



Trick or Treating wth the Oxen. This is Tom (or Mike...) I can't tell them apart. We (The museum, not my family)  have new baby oxen and we tell them apart by the color bandana they are wearing!



Trick-or-Treating at George Eastman's Boyhood Home. I don't know that if I were typing that I would phrase it like that but that's actually the title of the house at the Museum, "George Eastman's Boyhood Home."
It's supposedly haunted but we saw no paranormal actiivity today.

No comments: