Friday, September 18, 2009

Don't Try This At Home


In case you were wondering.

If a 41 lb child hangs from your new towel bar which is anchored into your new drywall in your new bathroom, the bar will be ripped out of the wall and everything will land on the floor.

And make sure you tell that 41 lb child not to hang on the bar EVERY DAY because if you don't, when you ask them why they hung on the bar after you told them not to, they will tell you,

" You didn't tell me not to hang on it TODAY."

1 comment:

Karley Ziegler Mott said...

Oh no!

Yes, I have learned the hard way that you have to be VERY, VERY CLEAR with every detail. I once told Ben not to touch Nick again. I said, "No hands, feet, or mouth on your brother!"

He head-butted him instead and said he thought it was OK since I didn't say otherwise.