Friday, December 17, 2010

Bah Humbug!



Have I mentioned that I like bald men?

I do. And one of my favorite bald men is Patrick Stewart in A Christmas Carol. (I also like him in the X-men movies although I admit to never having watched him on Star Trek)

Along with Little Women, this is my other favorite Christmas movie of all time. If you haven't seen this version you must. Once you do you'll never watch another version.   I try to skip years watching tjem so I don't wear them out (though I almost ALWAYS watch Little Women.)

These following scenes are some of my favorite in the movie. Please excuse the Romanian subtitles. This was the only clip of this scene that I could find.




And I'll throw in the trailer of Little Women as a bonus. You might surmise that I most like movies where people wear 19th Century Garb. You would be right. (With the notable exception of Harry Potter)

Merry Christmas!


No comments: