Sunday, March 21, 2010

March 20 21st & 22nd 1910

Sunday March 20th, 1910

Stayed home all day. Over to dinner. Weather rain. 


W. Rain
R. 9

Monday March 21, 1910

Met Etta B----- after work on Salinas St & she told me all about her quitting. I did not get home until 7 pm. Fixed my wheel. (another sentence I cannot read) 


W. Fine
R. 10


Tuesday March 22, 1910

Did not get up on time & got to work at 7:45. Rain early AM. Went over home after supper. Miller Monts Pa's & my insurance papers. 


W. Fine 
R. 10
P.S. Bess got $100 bond in Crane Contest


Wow, $100 was a lot of money back then. I wonder what she had to do to win it?

They are dropping like flies over at the factory these days. First Pearce and now Etta. Could that be why he feels comfortable going to work late ALMOST EVERY DAY????? Are they so afraid of people quitting that he can be habitually late? 

No comments: