Thursday, April 16, 2009

Here I am!!!

Well folks, my one reader, Cath, complained again that I haven't posted in a while. (Hi Cath!)

Since that last post you probably thought I ran off to join the Kalahari Bushmen of Africa. In truth our house was a hotbed of sickness last week where we were all sick! I am only now feeling like I am back into the swing of things! (and it's already Thursday!!) While sick I had a number of great blog ideas but no real inclination towards posting!

I'm back and there will be more to follow!

5 comments:

Karley said...

It's about time! You haven't posted since we went to Starbucks, LOL.

I am sorry to hear you were sick. Hope you're well now.

Meredith@MerchantShips said...

Oh, same here last week! Glad you're back!

Christine said...

Thanks Ladies!

Catherine said...

Glad you are back ... and everyone is feeling better.

Christine said...

Thanks Cath!