Sunday, December 7, 2008
The wonderful Karley over at The Chic and Green Blog gave me this lovely blog award! You must check out her blog, she does daily reviews of the most luscious handmade products online and best of all, she has her own line of Natural Good-For-You Skin Care Products. She was also recently featured in Martha Stewart's Body and Soul Magazine for her Goats Milk Facial Cream. Her shop is vacation until the first of the year, but make it your New Years Resolution to check her out! She also has how very own dot come website going online Jan 1st!
The rules for this award are to list 5 of your addictions and 5 Blogs you would like to recommend for this award!
So on to the addictions!
1) Books-I'm a reader! I read every day. I was an English major in college-Probably because I wanted to get credit for reading books-I probably should have been a business major! Anyway, I love all kinds of books, series mysteries, Classics, and I love non-fiction where I read everything from Gardening to History to How-to's!
2) Coffee-Anywhere, Any Kind, With a Friend, Alone, Shopping at Target, Driving somewhere, In the morning, you get the picture.
3) Gardening-At this time of year I don't have a lot to say about this, but in the nicer months I can wax philosophical for hours!
4) eBay- I have an eBay store that I love to work on. It pays my astronomical property taxes and provides me with a sense of accomplishment that I can work from home. And it's fun.
5) Early American Anything- Every since reading the Little House on The Prairie Books as a child I have been hooked. I love anything Early American. Homes, Decoration, Recipes, etc... My favorite magazine is Early American Life and this past October I went and lived like a pioneer!
Blogs I frequent
The Fine Art Of Motherhood-My best friend Deanna share her mothering, crafting & sense of humor!
Get Rich Slowly
Personal Finance That Makes Sense
Millionaire Mommy Next Door
A self-made millionaire shares her recipe for success, happiness and financial freedom
Cooking *Gardening* Home Style
A Journal of Agrarian Politics Philosophy and Practice. This woman is the real deal! She grows her own food, spins wool, cans, cooks, etc....
And of course, Karley's Chic and Green Blog!